ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machines
Rebates are available to El Paso Electric’s New Mexico commercial customers for the installation of high efficiency ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machines. ENERGY STAR® qualified new and rebuilt refrigerated beverage vending machines are 40% more efficient on average than standard machines. They incorporate more efficient compressors, fan motors, lighting, and low power operation modes during times of inactivity.
The Knowledge You Need.
Available only to commercial customers in El Paso Electric’s New Mexico service area.
Qualifying refrigerated beverage vending machines can be new or rebuilt and must meet ENERGY STAR® specifications.
Eligible equipment is set by ENERGY STAR® and based on Maximum Daily Energy Consumption and Low Power Mode operation. ENERGY STAR® provides a list of eligible products online.
The different classes of equipment are described below.
- Class A Machine: A refrigerated bottled or canned beverage vending machine that is fully cooled and is not a combination vending machine.
- Class B Machine: Any refrigerated bottled or canned beverage vending machine not considered to be Class A and is not a combination vending machine.
- Combination Machine: A refrigerated bottled or canned beverage vending machine that also has non-refrigerated volumes for the purpose of vending other, non-“sealed beverage” merchandise. In this definition, “volume” refers to a separate, non-refrigerated compartment within the machine. A self-contained system designed to accept consumer payments and dispense bottled, canned, and other sealed beverages at appropriate temperatures without on-site labor intervention.
ENERGY STAR® refrigerated beverage vending machines rebates are per unit.
The table below displays the rebate amount for the EPESaver ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machines Rebate Program:
|Incentive Amounts for Measure ($/unit)|
|ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machine||$115|
Participation Made Easy.
1. Select a contractor of your choice.
2. Customers may also elect to pursue an EPESaver ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machines rebate without the help of a contractor.
3. Once the new or rebuilt machine has been installed, the EPESaver ENERGY STAR® Refrigerated Beverage Vending Machines rebate form must be completed and mailed along with a copy of your receipt or invoice to the rebate processing center address. The rebate form can be accessed using one of the options at the bottom of this page.
4. Your rebate will be mailed directly to you. Rebate checks will be mailed within 4-6 weeks of receiving the application.
Save time and fill out your rebate application online. Click “Apply Now” to get started!
After registering and confirming your email address, please select the “Customer” option in the profile wizard.
You will need digital copies of your invoice or receipt and additional documentation on the work performed.
Rebates are issued on a first come, first served basis until funding is exhausted or the program is changed. EPE reserves the right to adjust programs at any time. All rebates are subject to approval by the Program Manager.