Water Conservation Measures
The following documentation must be provided to qualify for a rebate:
- Photo of water heater nameplate demonstrating electric water heating (customers with gas water heaters are not eligible to participate)
- Project invoice specifying total counts of installed measures
- Documentation of product flow rate (GPM)
- Example photo of baseline equipment
- Example photo of installed equipment
- Customer must keep baseline equipment on site for potential utility inspector review (up to 20 units for large projects) for 30 days
NOTE to Contractors: When installing faucet aerators in the following building types (hospital, nursing home, hospitality), you must install a 0.5 GPM aerator. 1.0 GPM aerators are not eligible to be installed in these building types.
2019 Rebate Amounts
|Product Type||Flow Rate (GPM)||Rebate Amount ($/unit)|
(Hospital, Nursing Home, and Hotel/Motel building types)
(All other building types)
|Pre-Rinse Spray Valve||1.1||$125|
Save time and fill out your rebate application online. Click “Apply Now” to get started!
After registering and confirming your email address, please select the “Customer” option in the profile wizard.
You will need digital copies of your invoice or receipt and additional documentation on the work performed.
Apply by Mail
Please mail any rebate applications to the EPE Rebate Processing Center. Make sure to include a copy of your receipt or invoice.
EPESaver Rebate Center
1515 S Capital of Texas Hwy Suite 110 Austin, TX 78746
Rebates are issued on a first come, first served basis until funding is exhausted or the program is changed. EPE reserves the right to adjust programs at any time. All rebates are subject to approval by the Program Manager.